Saturday 21 January 2012

A young man goesinto a pharmacy and says tothe pharmacist,"Hello, Could you give mecondom? I'm going to mygirlfriend's placeFor dinner and I think Imay bein with a chance!"The pharmacist giveshim a Condom and as theyoung manis going out; he returnsand says,"Give me another condombecause my girlfriend'ssister is very Cutetoo" . She always crossesher legs in a provocativemanner when she sees meand I think I might strikeit lucky there too."The pharmacist giveshim a second condom and asthe boy is leaving he turns backand says,"Go on, give me one morecondom because mygirlfriend's mum is stillpretty cute and whenshe sees me she always makeseyes, and since she invited me fordinner,I think she is expecting meto make a move!During dinner, the youngman is sitting with hisgirlfriend on his left,the sister on his right andthe mum facing him . Whenthe dad gets there, the boy lowershis head and starts praying,"Dear Lord, bless thisdinner and thank you for all yougive Us."A minute later the boysis still praying; "and thank youLord for your Kindness."Ten minutes go by and the boy isstill Praying,keeping his head down.The others look at eachother surprised and hisgirlfriend is even More surprisedthan the others. She gets close tothe boy and says in his ear, ”Ididn't know youare so religious."The boy replies, "I didn't knowyour DAD was aPHARMACIST!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment