Friday 13 January 2012

what would u do if u find urself in dis senario???*Lady: Hi, Goodmorning Radio Station: Goodmorning, what can we do for you? Lady: Please, i will like two tickets to the A.Y show holding this weekend. Radio Station: Well, you can have the tickets only if you can play a prank on someone on air and make them to believe it. Lady: That's ok Radio Station: Are you married? Do you have kids? Lady: Yes, and i have a son. Radio Station: Good. You will call your husband and tell him he is not the father of your son. Lady: Wow, that's a big one Radio Station: Well, depends on how bad you want the tickets, and anyway we will be live on air listening and step in to tell him it's all a prank. Lady: Ok. Let's do this because i really want the tickets. Radio Station; Ok. Where is he right now? Lady: He is in the office. His number is........ (Radio station calls the husband) Lady: Hello love Husband: Hi baby Lady: How is work? Husband: Good! Can't wait to get back home and be with you. Lady; Me too love. But erm!...there's sumtin i need to tell you Husband: Ok. I'm all ears Lady: You know i love you?..n we promised to always be sincere to each other? Husband: Yes i do. U are starting to scare me dear, please, what's this abt? Lady: Something happened in my office nine yrs ago, d annual xmas party we had in d office, nine yrs ago. I got so drunk n had sex with a co-worker....erm!, you are not d father of our son. Husband: WHAT! Are you crazy? Lady: I am sorry love, i just needed to get it off my chest, I'm sorry love, pls forgive me. Husband: I can't believe this. You want forgiveness? Ok, you too forgive this, I have been sleeping with your sister for the past five years. Radio Station: Oh God! Lady: What did you say? Husband: You heard me; we just confessed our sins to each other. Is anybody there with you? Radio Station: Sir, this is Pranks FM n you are on air. We asked your wife to play a prank on you, so, you guys can get tickets to go watch the A.Y live show this weekend. Husband: Oh shit! Lady: Oh no! Radio Station: This is not what we expected sir. Husband: I have to go now. (Phone cuts) So, if you were the man or woman, what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment