Friday 13 January 2012

After getting all of the Pope'sluggage loaded into the limo(and he doesn't travel lightly),the driver notices that the Popeis still standing on the curb.The Pope was still standing onthe curb."Excuse me, Your Eminence,"says the driver, "Would youplease take your seat so we canleave?""Well, to tell you the truth," saysthe Pope, "they never let medrive at the Vatican, and I'dreally like to drive today""I'm sorry but I cannot let youdo that. I'd lose my job! Andwhat if something shouldhappen?" protests the driver,wishing he'd never gone towork that morning."There might be somethingextra in it for you," says thePope.Reluctantly, the driver gets inthe back as the Pope climbs inbehind the wheel.The driver quickly regrets hisdecision when, after exiting theairport, the Supreme Pontifffloors it, accelerating the limo to105 mph."Please slow down, YourHoliness!!!" pleads the worrieddriver, but the Pope keeps thepedal to the metal until theyhear sirens."Oh, dear God, I'm gonna losemy license," moans the driver.BiggerThe Pope pulls over and rollsdown the window as the copapproaches, but the cop takesone look at him, goes back tohis motorcycle, and gets on theradio."I need to talk to the Chief," hesays to the dispatcher.The Chief gets on the radio andthe cop tells him that he'sstopped a limo going a hundredand five."So bust him," said the Chief."I don't think we want to dothat, he's really important," saidthe cop.Chief exclaimed, "All the morereason!""No, I mean really important,"said the cop.The Chief then asked, "Who yagot there, the Mayor?"Cop: "Bigger."Chief: "Governor?"Cop: "Bigger.""Well," said the Chief,"Who isit?"Cop: "I think it's God!"Chief: "What makes you thinkit's God?"Cop: "He's got the Pope for alimo driver!"

No comments:

Post a Comment