Sunday 15 January 2012

HERE'S THE CONCLUDING PART OFTHE STORY-it was a letter. It reads:"My loving husband, wordscannot express how I feel so, Ihad to write it down. I have beengoing to see a doctor for over aweek and I wanted to be surebefore I give you the news.The doctor confirmed it that I ampregnant with a twin and ourbaby is due in 7 months fromnow. The same doctor is my longlost brother whom I lost contactwith after our marriage. He haspromised to take care of me andour baby and give us the bestwithout collecting a dime. He alsopromised to have dinner with ustoday. I am putting this on yourfavorite chair in the sitting roomfor you to remember the day youproposed to me and I had towrite to you saying,"Yes" becauseI was so happy. Thanks forstaying by my side". -Your lovingwife. The letter fell from his hand.There was a knock at the doorand the same man he had seenwith his wife came in and said,"Hello Dave, I suppose I'm right.Its Max the brother of your wifeand......".Suddenly, Max noticed his sisterlying in a pool of her blood. Herushed her to the hospital andshe was confirmed dead. Her twinbaby gone. - We should not be tooquick to take unnecessary actionsin our relationship ormarriage when we haven'tquestioned our partner or spouseon what we saw or heard aboutthem. - Each of us has faults. Weshouldn't be too fast to decide thejudgment of others. Have youthought of that thing you aredoing wrong that no one sees?- Not everything you see, hear orbelieve about someone istrue . . .plz becareful wat u belive.

No comments:

Post a Comment