Friday 13 January 2012

1. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her and say:"I am very rich. Marry me!" -THAT'S DIRECT MARKETING2. You're at a party with a bunchof friends and see a gorgeous girl.One of your friends goes upto her and pointing at you says:"He's very rich. Marry him."THAT'S ADVERTISING3. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her and gether Telephone number. The nextday, you call and say: "Hi, I'm veryrich. Marry me." -THAT'S TELEMARKETING4. You're at a party and seegorgeous girl. You get up andstraighten your tie, you walk upto her and pour her a drink, youopen the door (of the car)for her,pick up her bag after she dropsit, offer her ride and then say: Bythe way, I'm rich. Will you marryme?" -THAT'S PUBLIC RELATIONS5. You're at a party and seegorgeous girl. She walks up toyou and says: You are very rich!Can you marry me?" -THAT'S BRAND RECOGNITION6. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her and say: Iam very rich. Marry me!" Shegives you a nice hard slap onyour face. -THAT'S CUSTOMER FEEDBACK7. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her and say:"I am very rich. Marry me!" Andshe introduces you to herhusband. -THAT'S DEMAND & SUPPLY GAP8. You see a gorgeous girl at aparty. You go up to her andbefore you say: "I'm rich, Marryme!" your wife arrives. -THAT'S RESTRICTION FOR ENTERINGNEW MARKETS

No comments:

Post a Comment