Wednesday 11 January 2012

Men say = Men really meanI'm hungry = I'm hungry.I'm sleepy = I'm sleepy.I'm tired = I'm tired.Do you want to go to a movie? =I'd eventually like to have sexwith you.Can I take you out to dinner? =I'd eventually like to have sexwith you.Can I call you sometime? = I'deventually like to have sex withyou.May I have this dance? = I'deventually like to have sex withyou.Nice dress! = Nice cleavage!You look tense, let me give you amassage. = I want to fondle you.What's wrong? = I don't see whyyour making such a big dealabout this.What's wrong? = Whatmeaningless self-inflictedpsychological trauma are yougoing through now?What's wrong? = I guess sextonight is out of the question.I'm bored. = Do you want to havesex?I love you. = Let's have sex now.I love you, too. = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!Yes, I like the way you cut yourhair. = I liked it better before.Yes, I like the way you cut yourhair. = $50 and it doesn't lookthat much different!Let's talk. = I am trying toimpress you by showing you thatI am a deep person and maybethen you'd like to have sex withme.Will you marry me? = I want tomake it illegal for you to have sexwith other guys.(while shopping) I like that onebetter. = Pick any freakin' dressand let's go home!I don't think that blouse and thatskirt go well together. = I am gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment