Tuesday 17 January 2012

A woman was walking along thebeach when she stumbled upon aGenie's lamp.She picked it up and rubbed it,and lo-and-behold a Genieappeared. The amazed womanasked if she got three wishes.The Genie said, "Nope...due toinflation, constant downsizing,low wages in third-worldcountries, and fierce globalcompetition, I can only grant youone wish.? So...what'll it be?"The woman didn't hesitate. Shesaid: "I want peace in the MiddleEast. See this map? I want thesecountries to stop fighting witheach other."The Genie looked at the map andexclaimed: "Gosh, lady! Thesecountries have been at war forthousands of years. I'm good, butnot THAT good! I don't think itcan be done. Make another wish."The woman thought for a minuteand said: "Well, I've never beenable to find the right man. Youknow, one that's considerate andfun, likes to cook and helps withthe housecleaning, is good in bedand gets along with my family,doesn't watch sports all the time,and is faithful.? That's what I wishfor...a good mate."The Genie let out a long sigh andsaid, "Let me see that map again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment