Sunday 15 January 2012

A man sat down at a bar and toldthe bartender, "I bet you threehundred naira that I can piss intothe cup all the way over there onthe other side of the bar and notmiss a single drop."The bartender said, "There is noway you can do that. Sure, I'll betyou three hundred naira."The man then begins to undo hispants and begins pissing. Hestarts pissing all over the bar,spraying on the bottles and thebartender, not making a singledrop in the cup.The bartender starts smiling andlaughing and says, "That's it, youowe me three hundred naira."The man then gets up and walksover to the pool table and startslaughing and shaking hands withthe men standing there. He walksback to bar, sits down and startslaughing at the bartender andhands him the money.The bartender asks, "Why are youlaughing? You just lost the bet."The man said, "I'm laughingbecause I bet those guys overthere one thousand naira that Icould piss all over you and yourbar and you would still belaughing when I was done."

No comments:

Post a Comment